Saturday 29 September 2012

Daily morning mantra for successful happy life


I promise Myself: - To be so strong that nothing can disturb my piece of mind. - To talk health, happiness & prosperity to every person I met. - To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them. - To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true. - To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best. - To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own. - To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. - To wear a cheerful expression at all times & give a smile to every living creature I meet. - To give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others. - To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear & too happy to permit the presence of trouble. - To think well of myself & to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds. - To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me. ~By Christian D Larson, past great Teacher Amongst Larson's great works is "The Optimist's Creed" (For long term effect read and understand this daily in the morning before starting your day)

QR Hop Link



<a href="http://bca842vdj76l0ra9ygkqsbve4u.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">Click Here!</a>